Language skills are a key element in the process of creation of a European Education Area. However, language proficiency levels among students are still unsatisfactory across the European Union with discrepancies between the different EU countries.
The QuILL project objectives are:
- Provide language lecturers with the skills to identify, assess, use, create digital and ICT based language teaching sources
- Provide decision makers and policy makers with the information and skills to enhance the implementation of digital and ICT based language teaching sources and method in the higher education systems.
The direct project target groups are:
- Language lecturers focusing on LSP (language for specific purposes) in Higher Education Institutions
- Decision makers in HEIs and policymakers in the field of education
The main project results include:
- Database of Learning Sources addressed to Higher education students
- An online training package
- Guidelines addressed to managerial staff of Higher Education Institutions, policy makers as well as language lecturers