This is an app for phones, perfect for students of all levels who are not sure what the correct verb form is. The app may be used in all types of classrooms or when completing individual grammatical tasks.
Latvian Verbs is a comprehensive reference to verb conjugations of the Latvian language.
Some of the features of Latvian Verbs include:
• Ability to determine between the first, second and third conjugations
• Indicative, imperative, conditional, relative and debitive moods
• Active, reflexive and passive voices
• Simple and compound tenses
• Singular and plural persons
• Impersonal verbs, eg. snigt, līst, tumst...
• Recognition of third person verbs eg. vajadzēt, šķist...
• Irregular verbs (būt, dot, iet)
• Homonyms, eg. aust, dzīt, irt...
• User configurable in syntax, passive voice, verb classifications and interface language (English, Latvia)
• Optimised versions for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad.
• No Internet connection required